Virgin A340

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by amesmj, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Wendigo

Wendigo Member

Darn, that's what I deserve for being lazy :cry: - the I was planing to do the 747 after I finished the YZF but now... You had to do it glossy, eh ? And after that you want to supresize it :sad:. Sorry, I can't compete with you here.

Love the Airbus though :thumb:
  2. amesmj

amesmj New Member

Well the glossy photo paper does'nt work, the colour rubs off with keep handling, so i'm back to the build of the Comet, i'll come back to it when i get it printed on the Digital printer.
  3. 757rol

757rol New Member

Just wonderful

Great Model my friend I think I'll build one myself for this rest of summer

:thumb:
  4. david lake

david lake Member

Hello. I must say this to you "that is one hell of a build" i have had my eye on that kit for a while and i might give it a go but not to the scale you have made... i dont have that much room:cry: The engines look stunning. well done. :thumb:
  5. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Great job - watching it come together is never boring. Building is at least as much fun as looking at the finished model.

Yogi
  6. Dr. Aerospace

Dr. Aerospace New Member

Fantastic build! I just ran across this Cannon model of the A340 myself. I believe that I'll cut my teeth on the A320 from the same site before I try the larger A340.

Does anyone know if the designer of the Cannon A340 and A320 kits has done any other aircraft - particularly airliners? Does he have a website?
  7. S class

S class Member

Hi all I stumbled here from the gauge and that is some excelent work! I gotta ask the newbie questions are those models paper/card?
    How much?
    and moist importantly where do I get them?
  8. amesmj

amesmj New Member

Hi, yes all card, printed on A3 instead of A4, it's a free model download from Canon, only cost is the printing and some glue.

Martin.
  9. S class

S class Member

Ah righto thanks.

I couldn't intrude to ask for the the URL of cannon. something tells me that google will just spit out the printer company :LOL: or is that who I should go to?
  10. amesmj

amesmj New Member

Hi, I think it was c-ij.com or type in Canon card models, you should find it either way.
  11. Dr. Aerospace

Dr. Aerospace New Member

12. S class

S class Member

hey thats great thanks guys ive got a bit of time on my hands and will give this a go!
  13. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

After a big dent in the side due to a BRAIN FART moment, i never picked this up again - although looking at yours, maybe..... oh well i am here, been back a while {had to re-join} so you may see my name twice {one that can't be used} and this one. Your finish on this model is stunning :thumb: