VinsArt - Free APE paper models from Italy (not what you think! ;-) )

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Yo folks,

when I was looking for some new paper models I found a link to the site of Italian designer Vincenzo Cianciullo (thanks to a Halloween entry in @mauther 's blog thumbsup ). He makes some neat and simple paper models you can get for free. His website has a clean, modern look, BTW. No big chichi, I kinda like it.

His work features robots (Giovannino)

000%20Giovannino%20by%20vinsart.jpg

and many, many, MANY apes in various designs.

:drinksmile:

Hah, now I think I got you! I can already see the big question marks all over your faces. "Apes? Is he serious? What do I need an ape for?"

Alright. To clear things up: Always keep in mind we are in Italy. And in Italy they use little three-wheeled motorized vehicles which are called - yep, right: APE (pronounced: "Ah-Pay" / at least in Germany, not "aip"). So there are no monkeys involved. Unless you imagine an ape with an ape behind the steering wheel. But that's another story. Even though it would be interesting to see such a combination being built. AHEM. :Grin:

And this is how they look:

ape%20paper%20by%20vinsart%20(19).jpg

ape%20paper%20by%20vinsart%20(4).jpg

@ASC Mclaren ;) :

ape%20paper%20by%20vinsart%20(7).jpg

They also come with accessories like these:

ape%20paper%20by%20vinsart%20(8).jpg

ape%20paper%20by%20vinsart%20(2).jpg

5%20(2).jpg

Vince has also some other paper models on his site like a chemotherapy set:

Chemo%20paper%20kit,%20VinsArt.JPG

I haven't seen anything like that anywhere else.

A Twin Peaks picture frame and a few cute mechas are available, too.

DSCN9492X.JPG

Mechabunny%20by%20VinsArt.jpg

Have fun and enjoy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That would make great beginner models for kids, or just simple decorations for holding candy, like the 3 wheeled truckie thing (we called them Bugaj's here). Great find, nice to see people still coming up with things for people to do with their hands and printers. ;)

Reactions: Revell-Fan