Video of Layout

Pitchwife

Dreamer
The videos were great as usual. One thing I noticed that I hadn't before was the play of light and shadow on some of the backdrops. Sometimes the shadow of a head or arm, occasionally a hand; nothing that detracts from the video as a whole. I got to wondering what it would be like if you utilized that. A sudden prairie shower blows in. Or a ray of sunshine pierces the morning gloom. You get the idea. Just a thought.

chessie4155

Clark: That's a great Idea, I might try some different things just to see how they come out. I think what your seeing is the camera trying to focus..All the lights are in front of me , kinda even with the camera..
YouTube has done something so that videos are not as clear as they used to be..my vids aren't that good to begin with so I didnt need YT help in making them worse! :p:mrgreen: If you get any more ideas please pass them along... Thanks For Watching:wave:
Mark

Pitchwife

Dreamer
I've rewatched several of your videos and I believe that you are correct. It is more of an image of an arm or head, but still something to work with. Maybe try some gels on your lights. A caboose on an east bound train being bathed by the orange-red-gold glow of a prairie sunset.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Your Welcome. That is great Mark that you have managed to get a few more people involved in on Train Across America. I just looked at the website after receiving an email. Looks really good. Can't wait for the new video to come out.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
chessie, all I can say is WOW! jawdrop The scenery is simply Bodacious! :goldcup: (someone needs to come up with a tongue-hanging-out smiley) The camera work, sound effects and narration really make it come to life. Season one was just a warm-up. Season two will be a blockbuster!