Victors models

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
:thumb: :) :) :) What a real nice jesture to see victors models here in the UK on this forum i truly hope it help them and the rest of you guys who use this forum i been using victors since the shop opened nearly a year go neil and graham have been helping me build my layout with hands on help by comming to my home to lay track and show me who things can be done if anyone in the UK gets to there shop you will see the customer service is truly outsanding along with understanding of your needs not there greed the help so far and be seen here also no forgetting the help from members here like Trainclown who help with my track plan many thanks so please take a look at progress here. http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/ .mike

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Wow, Mike, you're certainly making some rapid progress on your layout. I'm curious to know about your very neat looking benchwork (baseboards): my computer monitor is very poor, but the tops appear to be MDF, and if so, I was wondering how you fasten the track to it.
It's nice to see that you've got the benefit of such a helpful hobbyshop, something that modellers who buy all their equipment off the internet lack.

Wayne

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi Doctorwayne your right the baseboard is made out of green MDF water resistant a company here in The UK custom build this for me in 6 modules that have metal dowls to into eatch section to keep it level the latches you see pull the units real tight that it dosent move also you see that i have 2 lift outs that work real good as well hope that help you out a bit .mike