Vic Viper BP 456Y - Nemesis II

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Hi guys,
after 6 years Iam back with my part of the Gradius / Nemesis world.
I´ve done lots of projects and other things, but one thing remain.
One of my three alltime projects is model of the Vic Viper from the NEMESIS II - Return Of the Hero game.

I bought it in Hungary in summer 1993 an just fall in love with the cover art.:cool:

box.jpg

The GameBoy game itself is phenomenal....
It is nice that the game itself support this cover-art and the in game animations reflect the shape of the craft.

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg

There is a nice blueprint inside the booklet..

nakres.jpg

Few this are incorrect, but we can just ignore them.:drinksmile:

otaznik.jpg

Years have passed and in the year 2002 Ive created flat art of the available materials....I had no skills to do the 3D model with the software I´ve owned. (AutoCad 2000) ::(

In 2011, Ive announced the project of the Vic Viper, but..other projects catched me. (Family-my son,Astro Racers, dropship, Sulaco...)
After 6 years here i am and i have some unfinished 3d model I want to show you....

n001.jpg

5 nights of work (total) so far...:Coffee:

my goal is to make fully textured 3D model of the VicViper BP 456Y and later on the papercraft from it.;)....hope that this project will be finished A.S.A.P.:rolleyes:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AWESOME PROJECT, JAN!!! :)

A quick translation of the diagram you posted:

Title: "Your life insurance"

left half:

Vic Viper
Model: ...
Class: Battle Ship
Length: ...
Height: ...
Width: ...
Weight / Mass: ...

right half:

Force Field
Apogge Cytron Injector Turbine
Cockpit
Double Cannon / Twin-barrelled gun
Impulse Jet Thrusters

:)

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
What kind of coffee are you drinking!!!! Holy Cow!!! :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I´attached some details, but not sure about the pipelines behind the cockpit

n007.jpg

engine exhaust...

n008.jpg

and overall view..

n006.jpg

Ok I'm going to relent this IS a really cool project. Still thinking about the Robinson though..

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Still thinking about the Robinson though..
Robinson is sad story, because I have not actual backup of Alienspapercraft.com web. After computer crash I m
postponing the time of update, because of rebuild of all pages since last webproject safe (last year). That means all robinson pages plus 3 astroracers are gone....
....and there is no power for do that again....now.
Iam building the web trough the web building programX5, that savin all into one backup file...no html code writing or so...

If you are interested for the rest of the Robinson, just let me know....PM, Email..
...and yes..there is a chance to go to the rest of the ships trough the page glitch..somehow...
...anyway..just let me know

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Don't get rid of that hard drive. It may just be the circuit board, and you can recover it if it was.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What a ride! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your crash, Jan. Isn't there anybody on the forum who might have got a copy of the Racers or were the files lost before they got released?

xaero892

Mad Modeller
@Alien99 I have copies of most of the Astro Racers and the first batch of Robinson ships on my hdd. I'll send you a list via pm and if needed i can send you any missing files.

Alien99

Papercraft Member
It is OK. I have all the graphics and the PDF - papercraft files..don´t worry. But my web project (who is one year old-backuped) doesn´t include all the stuff (the web map have missing pages) , that is now online.
In the name of continuity I must build the missing pieces into this project (web pages) again for smooth future updates.

The program for building the web have it´s own environment and the necessary files and webpages are generated in the last step called EXPORT the project into web pages
10_en_pro.png

that is my problem....feed this program again ...it is boring...:(

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Robinson is sad story, because I have not actual backup of Alienspapercraft.com web. After computer crash I m
postponing the time of update, because of rebuild of all pages since last webproject safe (last year). That means all robinson pages plus 3 astroracers are gone....
....and there is no power for do that again....now.
Iam building the web trough the web building programX5, that savin all into one backup file...no html code writing or so...

If you are interested for the rest of the Robinson, just let me know....PM, Email..
...and yes..there is a chance to go to the rest of the ships trough the page glitch..somehow...
...anyway..just let me know

Jan / Alien99,

Just wanted to say how sorry I am that you're going through this.

Jen chtěl říct, jak mrzí, že to procházíš.

I really have enjoyed building some of your AstroRacers and love the designs for the Robinson.

Opravdu jsem si užil budování některých vašich AstroRacers a miloval návrhy pro Robinson.

I'm still amazed on how your are able to put an entire vehicle on one sheet of paper.

Stále mě udivuje, jak dokážete položit celé vozidlo na jeden list papíru.

Yes, I would love to have a copy of the missing designs when you are able.

Ano, ráda bych měla kopii chybějících návrhů, když jste schopni.

I think that there are a lot of other paper modelers out there in the world that appreciate your work as well.

Myslím, že na světě existuje mnoho jiných modelářů papíru, kteří oceňují vaši práci.

I have copies of most of your work. If you like, I can email the .pdf files to you if you like.

Mám kopie většiny práce. Pokud se vám líbí, mohu vám e-mailem posílat soubory .pdf.

Also, here is a link to the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.
Také zde je odkaz na internetový archivový mechanismus Wayback.

It might have a backup copy of your website.
Může mít záložní kopii vašeho webu.

Here is the link:
Zde je odkaz:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.alienspapercraft.com/zavodnici_-_racers.html

I hope that this helps.
Doufám, že to pomůže.

Please don't give up master designer.
Prosím, nevzdávejte se hlavního designéra.

Sky Seeker
:tank:
P.S. -
Please pardon my translation I am using Google Translate
Prosím, odpusť můj překlad Používám Překladač Google

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you know what's so sad about it? I tend to save a good web page to my archive in case it vanishes from the web. In your case I have never expected it to be damaged in any way. As a result of this I have all of your models and most of the pictures but no entire page saved anywhere. :( If I had had an offline copy I could have sent it to you immediately... Ah well, things happen...

I do have some pages of the Sulaco page though! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
your knowledge of website building just ads to the perception that you are once talented fantastic and resourceful person. We are honored. ;)