USS Voyager, boldly going .....into completion!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
man you saved my neck by posting this build!! I dint have a clue on some of this and im starting today to do this model!!! thanks man!!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks everyone, it was a really enjoyable build, particularly doing the greebles! (Thanks Zathros for the encouragement in this area & complimenting my daughter :)) Spaceagent, all I can say is, careful cutting, patience especially with the warp nacelles.:) Good luck & can't wait to see your edition!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Your Voyager has come out really great. Now that you have this in your history, you will know what to beef up and double up on to avoid warping, especially on large panels. Great job and show of perseverance. :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks everyone, well spotted Zathros, yes, the saucer warped a little right at the end. I'm thinking (if I try it again) to attach the neck last, I struggled to get the saucer attached & that's where the neck twisted a bit.

Minions finished, BTW, starting my 1:400 Defiant this coming weekend (hopefully)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
thank you for the advice, and please add more if you think there is a problem with adjusting the model that we might run into!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Nice work! Too bad your couldn't get a pic of your toddler crushing it. It would have been an interesting crossover to an Apollo grip of Who Mourns... :eek: