USS SULACO by SKODA/ Jan Rükr / 1:320 Tuning

eatonad

Your work is fantastic! I like large scale models for their detail potentail. This makes following your build a real treat. This is one of the finest pieces I have ever seen.

Fin

Hello.

Does anyone have any idea if Jan is continuing the Sulaco? I have been watching his site and noticed the countdown has been removed. I would like to build a 1/1000 version of the ship, but I'm reluctant to begin unless it's clear he's going to finish it. He's done a superb job, and I certainly hope he finds the time and patience to carry on.

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Hello.

Does anyone have any idea if Jan is continuing the Sulaco? I have been watching his site and noticed the countdown has been removed. I would like to build a 1/1000 version of the ship, but I'm reluctant to begin unless it's clear he's going to finish it. He's done a superb job, and I certainly hope he finds the time and patience to carry on.

Do not worry sure it completes until the end just do not have much time

calmly start to glue this monster

http://www.sulaco.cz/home.html

bigemugamer

been awhile since i checked out this build, your model on the previous page where you point out the total length with the main antennae being 155 looks totally awesome skoda, i wonder how much your model would fetch you, if you were to sell it (not that i think you would of course)

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
been awhile since i checked out this build, your model on the previous page where you point out the total length with the main antennae being 155 looks totally awesome skoda, i wonder how much your model would fetch you, if you were to sell it (not that i think you would of course)

I'm doing it for themselves and for the people is so much work on it so it is not for sale