USS SULACO by SKODA/ Jan Rükr / 1:320 Tuning

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
thanks thanks much guys I am very pleased:mrgreen:

Aug 19, 2012
Canada
Mother... of... God! That thing is HUGE! and incredibly AWESOME!
I have been looking for a model of the SULACO to try but I am not in a position to try something of this scale nor am I sure I want one of this scale. If it was a 40K Emperor Class Battleship I would go to this scale but only when I again have the room to store such behemoth models. Still, it would be fun to do this model. Great build you are doing.

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008

Thank you, I have completed tuning around the cylinder:mrgreen:

Now glue the motor mount

Z

Zathros

The build of of this blows me away! This should end up in a museum, or my mantle. :)

vbsargent

Apr 16, 2008
MD, USA
No Zathros, I think that this particular piece of incredible awesomness belongs in my Man Cave. Where it will sit next to my Colonial Marines Armor, and 1/18th scale APC and Bad @ss Drop ship.

Oh, that's right . . . . . . I don't have any of that. :(

Nevermind.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Actually, this wonderfully piece of MUSEM ART belongs in the next remake of "ALIENS"
Let's face facts here, this thing of wondrous beauty is in fact turning into a WONDERFUL STUDIO QUALITY PIECE OF ART.

Z

Zathros

No Zathros, I think that this particular piece of incredible awesomness belongs in my Man Cave. Where it will sit next to my Colonial Marines Armor, and 1/18th scale APC and Bad @ss Drop ship.

Oh, that's right . . . . . . I don't have any of that. :(

Nevermind.

So......where is it that you say you live, and what were you hours of work, and when is it you generally aren't at home? :twisted: