USS SULACO by SKODA/ Jan Rükr / 1:320 Tuning

W

web2

I really want to do this, but I do want my relationship with my wife to survive! By the way, I did make the drop ships and they are almost childproof.

luciencarroll

Grand Poobah
Oct 28, 2007
CT
I really want to do this, but I do want my relationship with my wife to survive! By the way, I did make the drop ships and they are almost childproof.

That's odd my wife is actually incouraging me to keep building it(tho she my not have yet relized how big it is)I just don't have much time. As for the drop ships my kids went alien queen on two of them but that was when jan first released them. When I build the drop bay I'll build them again.

As always SKODA damn fine work you continue delight us all

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
That's odd my wife is actually incouraging me to keep building it(tho she my not have yet relized how big it is)I just don't have much time. As for the drop ships my kids went alien queen on two of them but that was when jan first released them. When I build the drop bay I'll build them again.

As always SKODA damn fine work you continue delight us all

thanks it makes me happy too

reaper

Jan 10, 2012
france
hello,
great job I started this beautiful model, but I noticed that on the official website that the groups of parts no longer updates and the last group was 27, I wanted to know if the creator of the model will eventually post them or is it dead?

Undo edits

Chilihead-Do

Dec 16, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
Look here.
The creator of this beauty is very busy atm.
But he's working on groups 15 & 17.

I read somewhere that the model will be completed this year.

So be patient, as we german say: "Good thing will take time"
(or in English: "Haste makes waste") ;-)

jaffro

Long term member
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I just love how so many people post in various threads "I noticed on the site he hasn't updated" etc.

If you actually READ the site you'll notice he also explains why he hasn't updated, and that he has not yet given up on it.

I wonder myself sometimes, how many of these people who complain like this, have actually even started to build the model or have any chance of finishing what is available before the next part is released.

reaper

Jan 10, 2012
france
I made several forums French before coming on this forum to ask and no one could answer me clearly did, because of some people after the creator of the Sulaco would have dropped, that's why I ask this forum before we really get into cete construction.

more it will cost money anyway so I do not want to launch myself into it unnecessarily.

Undo edits

reaper

Jan 10, 2012
france
hello,
skoda said you could tell me where you found the pieces that you stuck on the main parts, as if to add metal plates because I want to do it too but I do not know how to do and I think it throws more like that?