USS Sulaco / Aliens

Alien99

Papercraft Member
That are my fan fiction. Some sort of defender fighter (flying around in 2 man -formation):rolleyes:

and repair shuttles....single ones.:thumb:

micromovie-logo_zpsae4b2f70.png

Marco Scheloske

ARGHHH! Youtube here in Germany won't let me take a look - I get a message that it contains stuff from "UMG" and is therefor blocked in Germany!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1

EDIT: Was able to watch it using a proxy server. AMAZING WORK!!!

This must be the pinacle of papercrafting, the Holy Grail of modeling in general.
Man this model is so awesome, I don't think I ever saw a model as grand as this one. No offense to all the others who make fantastic and brilliant models but personaly I'm at a loss for words regarding this one......

I saw and read Skoda's build thread and everytime I saw new pictures I was just baffled.

And now I can just download this awesome model for free !!!!
Ugh I'm completely stunned, sorry for the over-reaction but it's just how I feel about it. The work, the dedication the time, all those things.... I don't even now how to thank you for this extreem gift.

I don't know when I will be skilled enough to build this magnificent ship but when I am I certainly will build it. I am allready downloading it just incase the internet explodes and it's gone :)

One question though, is it at all possible to scale this enormous colossus down ? or would that make the model a cazillion times harder ?
I was thinking about half the scale so appr. 87cm in length.
My wife would go nuts when I build a 1.75 meter long model :)

Thank you su much for this fantastic model (and it's beautifull quality), I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say it's very highly appreciated.

Cheers and all the best to you Jan,
Elko

Shipscape

Great movie. Fantastic way to view a fabulous model. Have already downloaded all the files for a future build.

To say thank you is just not enough. :wave7:

By the way, Jan, love those Astro racers. :drag1:

Regards,
Fred

Marco Scheloske

One question though, is it at all possible to scale this enormous colossus down ? or would that make the model a cazillion times harder ?

From my own building experience there will be several tough areas when you scale the model down, especially the complete antenna array (which was hard enough to build in the original scale), as well as the railguns and the two guns on each side of the ship.

But it would not be impossible.

leofirebrand

This is truly an amazing acomplishment. I can't believe it's been 4 years.

On a side note I thought you should know it was because of how inspiring your builds are that I got into the hobby and eventually started creating my own!

zyzygy

I have watched this in awe, unable to comment. Jan you are a genius and I dont say that lightly. I have built your apc and dropship but this is something else. Kudos