USS Sulaco / Aliens

gremlin19573

May 23, 2010
WOW i desided to check early (not friday after work like i do) and the next section is already there... section 1 :thumb:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Dec 28, 2007
Czech Rep.
aliens.humlak.cz
Little progress on my version of U.s.s. Sulaco .....the hangar walls :mrgreen:

progress163.jpg

and with hangar part together :cool:

progress164.jpg

Raven101

Apr 16, 2010
i have to say the sheer size of this model and the detail and quality is amazing i will most ceartinley have to clear shelf space :)

kingofprd

Nov 25, 2007
Czech Republic
SKODA - Vím že se rád předvádíš, kde to jde, ale tohle je vlákno Honzy. Tak se cpi jinam :curse::curse::curse:
I know your point the model wherever possible, but this thread is Honza. Create your your thread.:curse::curse::curse:

psonline

May 20, 2010
I don´t think it´s bad to post own building progress pics, especially when other users also put them in. a little international appreciation can be very motivational i think ;) posting in multiple forums is a common thing to do...

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Dec 28, 2007
Czech Rep.
aliens.humlak.cz
Kingofprd created an unusefull post.:eek:ops:....it has something to do with czech forum and little conflict between Skoda and Kingofprd in Skoda´s Sulaco thread.:cry:

BTW Skoda´s Sulaco has really nice panel tunning.:thumb:

..anyway..thanks for the 10.000 visitors:thumb:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Dec 28, 2007
Czech Rep.
aliens.humlak.cz
Solving this "fit" problem right now....there will be few stripes of the side texture for camouflaging the "hole" and the tempate for filling the hole....I hope that all this will come to life in right time in friday:mrgreen: