USS Sulaco / Aliens

Kovic

Apr 2, 2008
Building (designing) papercraft in this scale is a challenge. Big respect for You Allien99.

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
I think it's safe to say I'll have to build two. One as the Sulaco, and one in it's original form as the Pulse Rifle. :cool:

Great work so far, Jan! Small though the progress may be, it's enough just to see you're working on it. :thumb:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Dec 28, 2007
Czech Rep.
aliens.humlak.cz
And now....the most unusual part of the ship. The reactor ...this is it´s side - spherical cover with the 3-pieces ring :thumb:

progress137.jpg

and glued together:mrgreen:
progress138.jpg

more soon....:wave:

hdrt

Jun 15, 2010
Hi everybody, first post here. I stumbled upon this forum last night doing a web search for Sulaco schematics and found this. This project has left me speechless! A MASSIVE amount of respect to the individual putting the work into this. I shall be glued to this thread until project completion!

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Dec 28, 2007
Czech Rep.
aliens.humlak.cz
a new part is here..the pylon structure was really easy :mrgreen:

progress139.jpg

a diorama with the rest of the parts:twisted:
progress140.jpg

the pylon and the reactor with the cooling tower was printed on another printer, so i must solved the color settings in it....it was totally different from the old-one:curse:

DarkAntzMK-II

Jul 7, 2010
This build is simply amazing! i cant wait for it to be finished! what format will it be in? jpegs or a pdf?

oriod01

Nov 16, 2009
I know Jan is still working on the Sulaco and nothing could be more awesome. Just wondering if the rumor I heard that he had done a Hunter Killer Tank from Terminator was true or not? If so is this a finished model or something to be finished at a later date after the Sulaco? And will there be templates, that would be awesome! I couldn't think of anyone better to do this.