USS Sulaco / Aliens

Alien99

Papercraft Member
I'm thinking I may need a bigger house . . Just beautiful Jan!

I´m building my living room right now:rolleyes:..so I´m counting with things like Sulaco, Endorifle, Terran cannon..:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

stna001.jpg
:twisted:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
ok...now something about the model....some new thing were done :thumb:

flat structures...
progress073.jpg

more flat structures with wire-antennas:mrgreen:

progress074.jpg

some structure below that...

progress075.jpg

new major-right side antenna..

progress076.jpg

complex view..with new antenna:thumb:

progress077.jpg

even more antennas....the little -like gun-one:mrgreen:

progress078.jpg

anothe new antenna mounted:rolleyes:

progress079.jpg

different view....

progress080.jpg

allmost completed right side...:cool:

progress081.jpg

one without flash....:thumb:

progress082.jpg

and anoter one without flash....plastic detail

progress083.jpg

fiuh....all for today......sign1

Master-Bruce

WOW! The pics without flash are superb! That blue tint in the model looks more grey which I think is fantastic! Great work Jan!

Matty Jetman

Hiya Jan,

Just wanted to say that the Sulaco is looking fantastic. I'm realy looking forward to making this one!!!

Also a massive thanks for the other Aliens papercraft you have done, the detail of them is also amazing!

Cheers,
Matt

Stev0

I just read a news bit that Fox is planning on a redeux of Alien and a 'Reboot' of Predator.

Back to the model.

That's a lot of structure. I wonder, would you ever consider doing a model of Atlantis from Stargate Atlantis?

jaffro

Long term member
words fail me... there is nothing I could say to truly describe how awesome this thing is starting to look!

Kjev

I´m building my living room right now:rolleyes:..so I´m counting with things . . .

When my wife and I built our house, I wanted four things:
  1. Room for my computer
  2. Room for a gun safe
  3. Room to put my models
  4. A bathroom door that doesn't hit me in the knees when she barges in

That will be one cool entertainment center. Have you considered using a wall-mount flat screen, and running your speaker wires inside the walls? We actually ran 2-inch PVC pipe up from the top of the outlet/speaker connection in the wall to the outlet where the speakers are mounted, just after the wall was framed. It made running the surround sound cables a breeze.

S

Starship Builder

Or Maybe an ackroynm even OMFG!!! lol Just seeing the ammount of detail in the antenna array is amazing and you havent even started the rest of it!! Amazing.

Red

Just did a quick skim of this forum the ship looks grate :thumb:
When will it be released for building? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ELSOCRAFT

Big !!

That is an incredible "BIG" proyect I allway like yours textures models ! !!

Keep going that monster my aliens friend !!! :thumb:

;)

Alien99

Papercraft Member
thnks a lot for all your reactions....but i have "small" bad news. No progress thistime. I ´m preparing models for the competition in Chotebor (CZECH)..into Fantasy Festival..wall1

in the other hand its a good news for them who want to see the Sulaco torso for real :twisted:. It will be displayed there for allmost 5 days:mrgreen: (3.7-8.7.2009)....