Uss saratoga cva 60 1/200 scale

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This really is a superb mind blowing model. You've knocked this one way out of the ballpark. The "imperfections" in the Hull are great. When I used to sail, and come up relatively close to Navy ships, seeing the buckled, weld seams, really showed them to be the work horses that they are. This model really is so many models. I think I counted something like 24 aircraft on her deck! That is persevering, and determination at it's best, and it shows. Really excellent! :)

marlonzg10

Hi there thanks for comments and a link to the http://www.carrierbuilders.net
At this time you see how i did the elevators.In this model the elevators are just simply without any details...such as reinforcing and supporting structures underneath of elevator therefore Armed only in millimetre paper and pencil ..;)i designed all that based mostly on pics of Sara and other forrestal class ships.

marlonzg10

This is how i made the railings;) using 0.5 mm copper wire long smooth board and 2 bolts fixed to the board ;)

i did`t use the solder to put all together instead i used super glue..;)

marlonzg10

Hi guys...this evening i`d like show you "the smoke"...going out of the chimney...smoke is made out of cotton wool dyed with right colour and reinforced on steel wire..;) enjoy!!

I played illtle bit with art here...

i`m gluing ..i`m gluing...