USS IOWA CLASS from me

Z

Zathros

Hi Olie....I too am looking for your Iowa model....sent you a PM earlier....also how do I find the password for the models....would like to try a build of several ships.....I know you must be busy with the many projects you are working on.....you are a busy guy.

Best regards
lakedad

Join Olli's forum, and he will give you the Passwords to his models. No one here is to post them or will, as it is forum police and also, because of our respect for Olli and any other author who protects their work with passwords. :thumb:

arkon

thank you again for your great models
just one little word or two about your models,if you could put a number or letter next to each part and the next one they attach to(in a place they will not be seen) it would help a lot in making them. for example in this thread you start with the hull and build up from there,number the parts as you have built them in this wonderful build.
thank you again

can

some one from the HELL
Original posted by Zathros
Can, where you been? :) This model is available by joining Ollie's forum. It is nice work. !

I was away from this board for a while, and now I'm back for more paper work(I was working on tamiya's 1/350th YAMATO and New Jersey will be next after this). about his forum I can't read those language. and I'm also looking foward for the olli's Bismarck

Z

Zathros

Just use Google Translate, Copy and Paste the URL into it, and it will translate the whole forum, after you click on the translated URL title on the right.