uss griffin

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Jones Brandon, May 7, 2009.

1. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Nice to see the parts seperated out like that. I'll be interested to see the shape of the bussard ramscoops.

It feels a little like there's something missing though...maybe a secondary deflector in the bow?

Oh, let me know if you want help with the textures too.

And another request...would you be interested in throwing the Achilles into Pep after this?
  2. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Hi Paragon thank you! And there is a deflector desh i will upload pic soon of it. And yes i do need help with the textures please help!!!! and help with getting ready for download too:thumb::thumb: thank you man:thumb::thumb:
  3. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Paragon i got your message. THANK YOU i will get it to you just give me coupe of days to get the ship done.:thumb::thumb:
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Very interesting design! I'm more a fan of TOS/TMP era designs, but I do like this one! :thumb: I am very much looking forward to seeing it textured.
  5. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank you Millenniumfalsehood!!:thumb: I know Paragon is going to do good job on texture!!:thumb::thumb:
  6. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Well she done!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave: all i got to do now is just break the parts down in pepakura and then send to Paragon for texture!!! :thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

7. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Sounds good! Unfortunately I just found out I'm not going to have access to the internet for about a week...so you'll have to wait a bit on it. :/
  8. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

OK man just let me now when to send it you!:thumb::thumb:
  9. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Great design

I love the design Jones. Better than some of the ones I've seen on TV or in the movies. Can't wait to see some builds of this one.

SJ
  10. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank you Sjsquirrel ! I already build the parts in pepakura. Paragon is gonig to help with texture. but D-whale give me some sites that i can used for textures . and im going to give it a go never did texture before wish me luck!:thumb::thumb:
  11. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Good news paragon is going to do my texture for the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  12. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

hello to everyone that been looking at my model please donot download this yet! Paragon has to put some texture on her. i couldn't send it his eamil for some reason so had to do here. here is Paragon everthing and images are the textures i want. but the i want is USS-GRIFFIN NCC-3321. THE SHIP YOU SEE AND THE IMAGES IS NOT THE SAME SHIP I DESIGN , I JUST LIKE THE TEXTURE OF THE SHIP.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  13. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Sound good! I can't find the file yet in the download section, I think it needs to be approved first. I'm glad it looks like you included some references for the texture though, but don't you think the registry should be larger? The Prometeus is already all the way up to NX-59650, and the Griffin looks pretty new as far as ships go.

I'll begin work on the texture probably Wednesday.
  14. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

HI Paragon i did it so let me know if you got it Ok! registry number NCC-332135 TELL WHAT YOU THINK!:thumb::thumb:
  15. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Well when is the ship supposed to be from?
  16. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

It form 26 century:thumb::thumb::thumb: FOR GIVE MY SPELLING ITS BAD:cry::cry:
  17. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Wow, that thing is pretty advanced then. I think that registry works for that time period...anyone else?
  18. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

have you download everthing Paragon :thumb::thumb:
  19. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

just to let everyone know Paragon is working on the texture so hold on!!!:thumb::thumb:
  20. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I've downloaded all the files, but I don't have my other computer with me. Hopefully I'll be able to begin working on it tonight though.