USS Enterprise Sovereign class ver. 2 by Zosho

reikaluna

Jul 23, 2013
Dear all members,

my name is Albert, and i'm new hear. right now i try build Enterprise NCC-1701-E from Zosho.

but i there is a missing part which is from the secondary hull (engineering hull /cargo bay)

I try to look my template again, and yes there are no part from that section.

Could someone help me with this, or may be can give me a link for a complete part.

Thank you and Sorry for my bad english.

DSCN0601_edited.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That's a hard model to find. He pulled it from his website, why, I don't know. Any exchanges will have to be off forum though, as when authors pull their models, we don't exchange them anymore. I know it's out there, you have to search, really hard. :)

Also, you need to read the Rules and Policies, as you need to post an Introductions post (this one will do). Please read the Rules and Policies section, just press on the Zealot banner and you will find it. This post is moving to the Introductions section.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Those parts are on sheet M, same page as the warp nacelles.

Hey, you're right!! (As usual!) I was looking at Ver. 3. They're right there. If you need that page, do not ask publicly, send a P.M.! :eek:ops:

reikaluna

Jul 23, 2013
Hey, you're right!! (As usual!) I was looking at Ver. 3. They're right there. If you need that page, do not ask publicly, send a P.M.! :eek:ops:

Thanks and sorry before,

i already search entire web. and try to email the maker but still don't get the template.

part i ask is from ver. 2 right? I have ver. 3 also.

I up scale the ver. 2 into A3 paper, if i want use part from ver.3 what should i do to macth the scale of the ver. 2.

As i see ver. 3 look bigger than ver. 2

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think version 3 has too many differences to do a kitbash. I would not share that with anyone as he pulled it from his website. Just for the record. :)