USS Enterprise Improved Propulsion Dome

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
I was able to upload the file, wanted Zealot to be the FIRST to have it.

I'm slowly getting back to what I love. Got a few deadlines to meet then back to finishing a "few" projects!

Best to all,
Ron Caudillo

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I uploaded a smaller image of the Busards as a preview in your Resource post, for a preview. You just upload a .jpg into the body of the post.

They look great. Once dried, they could be wet formed to give a hemispherical shape. :)

SA-9 Bussards.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Image uploading so upload your images, and if you could, please return to older posts and upload the images directly to keep the integrity of the posts you make. Thank You all so very much! ;)

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
I don't know what it is..but I like it!!:) ...( will search and learn about it!!)
Hi Gandolf50,
In the resources area is my TOS Enterprise model. These propulsion domes (Bussard Collectors) are an enhancement for the original model. I think the construction of the domes is much easier with this enhancement and is meant to replace the ones in the model. The textures that Spaceagent-9 did for this new dome design really adds to the model and allows you to personalize it a bit more. In addition, there are various recolors available online and you can simply use the enhanced domes with these recolors as well.

Thanks for your post!
Ron Caudillo

Last edited: