Updated: ~The Unofficial Gauge Page Members Links!~

belg

Jon I'm interested in getting my own site, but don't know how to go about getting it going and is there any cost involved in it????
Thanks Belg.

jon-monon

If you have an avitar, I use that to identify your site, if not I use your username at the-gauge. If you have another picture you would like me to use, you could e-mail it to me and I will use it.

I should probably explain: If you don't see your site there, please drop me a note or post. I use an unscientific method to determine if a gauger has a website, and if they are a "regular". If your site is not in your profile, it probably won't get linked unless you tell me about it. If you are not very active or if you are pretty new here, it might not get noticed as well. It has nothing to do with you or your site if it is not linked. I'm probably overlooking some fantstic websites that are owned by a lurker.

Also thanks for the kudos, all, but hte idea was really 88fan's. He thought of it, and I stole it. Then I realized that I had hijacked his idea, so I appologized and offered to give him the page. He said I should just do it. So thanks to 88!!!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Hey belg, If you want to get a website going try going to this site where you can have help building a webpage and get it free. The only cost is they put ads on pop ups when anyone goes to your site.
TRIPOD .
Go to my site at the bottom here to see how mine looks.