Update on web site

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guys now the layout is up and running my biggest problem is now how to draw a track plan for you guys to look at of how my layout runs hope to work some thing out over the next few days or so if not will get somone to do this and pay them i guess .mike

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi the layout is built on a custom built base board interlocking section total area covered around the room approx 40feet as yet i have not managed to draw a track plan so as i hv a decent one done will post the track work is all felischmann ready ballast all DCC conrolled by lenz 100 can hv 4 user operaping 1 per main line 1 in shunting yard plus 4th to run shuttle tram to castle and back plus running in and out of the brewerry i think it gives plenty of intrst.mike

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Will i hit the big 1000 on my web site by the end of today would be nice thankyou to ever one whos been there on a regular basis and the new commers to my site i hope you like what you have see AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS IN THE GUEST BOOK I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENT GOOD OR BAD INDIFFERANT ALL WELCOME .MIKE

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Well guys we have done it 1000 hits brocken thanks to you guys on here and other forum some of you are having problems with my guest book not being able to see it its under contact me on left hand side or should be if anyone has problem please e mail so i can fix god bless you all for looking and your support and kind words.mike