Update on web site

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Why me, May 28, 2006.

1. Why me

Why me Member

announce1 Hi just a few bits that i hv added to my web site hope you like the new bits new pics will be posted over next few weeks as layout progresses please have a look and sign guest book if you like.mike http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

Always looking on the bright side of life
  2. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Link...link...where's the linkhamr
  3. Why me

Why me Member

just put link in it helps lol
  4. kmorris

kmorris Member

nice website... enjoyed the pics.
  5. Why me

Why me Member

Just a quick updat on my web site some more vids to be seen and please dont forget the guest book if you like to sign.mike www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

6. Why me

Why me Member

OK web site completed and updated please take a look at my work om bulding statiom back drop and new loco some more vids to watch plus guest book to sign www.alvarostrains.co.uk/ .mike

7. Why me

Why me Member

Hi guys now the layout is up and running my biggest problem is now how to draw a track plan for you guys to look at of how my layout runs hope to work some thing out over the next few days or so if not will get somone to do this and pay them i guess .mike
  8. Why me

Why me Member

Thankyou all who hv sign my guest book will be nice to look back for my son and i and see the good wishes and comments as we get more done on layout.mike http://www.bt.com/index.jsp
  9. Why me

Why me Member

Thank you all who sign the guest book will nice for my son and i to look back and see the good wishes and comments made about layout as we progress ty all mike http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/
  10. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

that is a great layout you have what size is it and do you have a track plan?
  11. Why me

Why me Member

Hi the layout is built on a custom built base board interlocking section total area covered around the room approx 40feet as yet i have not managed to draw a track plan so as i hv a decent one done will post the track work is all felischmann ready ballast all DCC conrolled by lenz 100 can hv 4 user operaping 1 per main line 1 in shunting yard plus 4th to run shuttle tram to castle and back plus running in and out of the brewerry i think it gives plenty of intrst.mike
  12. Why me

Why me Member

Another update soon this week new toy german loco with 3 double carriages by trix raffel prize.mike
  13. trainman4

trainman4 Member

Great job I looked for your guest book but i couldn't find it.:thumb:
  14. Why me

Why me Member

Hi the guest book is there under contact me on left hand side any others hv problem seeing guest if so tell and it will be fixed http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/ .mike
  15. Why me

Why me Member

16. Why me

Why me Member

Will i hit the big 1000 on my web site by the end of today would be nice thankyou to ever one whos been there on a regular basis and the new commers to my site i hope you like what you have see AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS IN THE GUEST BOOK I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENT GOOD OR BAD INDIFFERANT ALL WELCOME .MIKE
  17. Why me

Why me Member

14 to go before deadline 7 pm uk time .mike
  18. Why me

Why me Member

Well guys we have done it 1000 hits brocken thanks to you guys on here and other forum some of you are having problems with my guest book not being able to see it its under contact me on left hand side or should be if anyone has problem please e mail so i can fix god bless you all for looking and your support and kind words.mike