Update on the Nantahala Midland

Tyson Rayles

So much for version 2.0, will there be a 3.0?

acz.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
Tyson Rayles said:
So much for version 2.0, will there be a 3.0?
Hmm, that vacuum cleaner looks kinda guilty. I'm wondering if it was responsible for its demise and it now has remorse. It's sitting there kinda looking like when you hear a big crash and the only thing in that room is the pet cat and an empty goldfish bowl.... :eek: :eek:

Tyson Rayles

"What's behind curtain number 1 Mike?"

A window Fred! :D

Don at least the vacumn cleaner cleaned up the mess!

Ralph what can I say?

Iron Goat

Sorry the Tsunami got your railroad, Mike...... but I have a feeling it'll be back "better than ever", in no time at all !

Bob

Blake

That's a great sight!! Starting over is refreshing and liberating. Your next attempt will always be better. That vaccume cleaner does have a guilty face though.

SAL Comet

ezdays said:
Hmm, that vacuum cleaner looks kinda guilty. I'm wondering if it was responsible for its demise and it now has remorse.
What did the Vacuum know and when did it know it?

ezdays

Out AZ way
SAL Comet said:
What did the Vacuum know and when did it know it?

I don't know. :eek: :eek: But, do you think it not only ate the NMRR, but did away with the cat and the goldfish too? All sorts of interesting possiblities here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I know the vacuum is guilty of something, it has that sneaky look.

Sir_Prize

OH MY GOSH!!!

Welll... You did say you were gonna' do it.
I know the next one, or project will be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Good Health Dude!

F

Fred_M

I think Ty's gonna build a layout 1 sqare foot at a time. :D Maybe two. Fred

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Oh no not you too Tyson!!!!!. Join the club. One of the great things about this hobby is if it doesn't look or work the way you want it or if you are bored with it or if the most important thing in this hobby is building a layout you are right on track.

jon-monon

Fred_M said:
I think Ty's gonna build a layout 1 sqare foot at a time. :D Maybe two. Fred

Ya, I expect a 1 X 2, then a 1/2 by 1, then a 1/4 by 1/2, then a 1/8 by 1/4, then a 1/16 by 1/8, then a 1/32 by 1/16, then a 1/64 by 1/32, then a 1/128 by 1/64, then a 1/256 by 1/128, then a 1/512 by 1/256, then a 1/1024 by 1/512, then a 1/2056 by 1/1024...

(all dimensions in feat)

Tyson Rayles

:D For the record the vacuumn cleaner is still claiming it's innocent! :D I have been doing research into lap quilting and bead stringing, but it appears they may be more difficult for me the MRRing. :eek: :rolleyes: :p