Update on health

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guys not ben around a great deal due to the fact along with the MS im suffering from a mild kind of depression i hvt been aware of it but my wifey and son tells me i have been a pain to live with things are looking up im now on some happy jucie and im feeling a lot better in i have for a very long time still very much looking on the brightside of life trust all my pals on here are in good health and top form/.mike

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hi Mike...
Good to hear things are looking up for you. Can only hope that as you become more involved in your personal pursuits things'll continue to improve.
Best wishes...

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
health

Hey Mike, glad to hear that you got some of that happy juice. I'll bet your wife and son are thankful you have it. Just don't get carried away and drink too much. It could put yo in la-la land for a while. Them hangovers are terrible. Sure glad you are feeling some better.

Lynn

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Mike, I'm aware that MS can have its remissions and times when things get harder. I wish you easier and happier times. Good to hear from you!
Ralph

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
I can well imagine how depression can add to your MS condition. I have had chronic depression for many years and it sure can take a toll without any complicating factors like disease. One thing to remember about depression, it puts you in the same catagory as some of the worlds greatest achievers.:mrgreen: