update on hand made card models

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by mchale, Mar 13, 2009.

1. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi i just got done drawing parts for jimmy buffett's grumman albatross the hemishere dancer .khan cargo plane from talespin tv show . we have my models i made for my talespin fan films. which are my sharkowsky f 123 sea plane .my louie aircraft corp jet engined twin boomed cargo plane the sea jet duck. then we have baloo's shipping service used to be higher for hire ................... more to come on baloo's shipping service and louie's and other talespin models
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ummmmmmmmm what?
  3. mchale

mchale beach boy

comments / questions welcome
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I have no idea what your trying to say in the first post. Just one big run on sentence.
  5. cmags

cmags Guest

Me neither, but I'm going to comment on just one specific part of the post...

The Hemisphere Dancer (JB's Albatross) - are you/did you repaint a Grumman Albatross model? Which model did you use as a base? I've been looking for one, but all I can find is the one from bobscardmodels.com for €3 and one from a catalog for like $19. Paragon was thinking about making one, but that's a ways off.

I'm probably going to purchase Bob's at some point, just waiting to get a few more of my freebie queue built.

Details/pics on your HD please. :)
  6. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi cmags i hand drew it useing a ruler,coins ,pencil and photos .comments /?'s still welcome
  7. cmags

cmags Guest

Sounds great, you got it built yet? I'd love to see pics. If you're planning to release the model, count me in as a beta-builder. :thumb:
  8. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi cmags i all ready built it .but i don't have a camra since my stepbrother broke it and traded my smd card. but i 'll consider you as a beta builder if i make another one . how about beta build my pt 73 for my mchale's navy fan films. just fixed those run on sentences.see if can read it now .comments /?'s still welcome.