up date on my son

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
i just want to thank you all

i know it will be one of the hardest things we have to do go with the surgery that may give him some more years or give him nothing . or sit back and see what happens with out anything .
i spend every min i can with him as i am his full time care giver.we where in church this morning and everyone their was telling us that they are their for us.we both know it is going to be hard and we have testing comming up to help us make a choice over the next couple of months we are going to be talking with other dr's and going to see what they say the biggest thing is that we where told that he has what he has and now we are being told that he might have somthing else but we will see

well guys i just wanted to thank you all

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by jon-monon
Scooby, many of us are honored that you have chosen to share your troubles and feelings with us. You have trusted us. Supporting you is the least we can do. I guess that's what family is all about, brother.

Scooby, I'm seconding jon's ideas here. Best of luck & please feel free to "dump your troubles" on our doorstep anytime. :) We'll help any way we can. :)