United Scale/A&LM/Fujiyama/Tenshodo Trains

shortliner

Dec 23, 2004
Judyn - try www.railpub.com for selling the magazines and Books - he may not be interested, or may only want the rail ones, but it's worth a try. You'll find his phone number in his listing
Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Jack, change your link, you have a comma instead of a period.

Judy, I could be interested in those electrical books, just from a historical standpoint, but I have no idea of their value to make a fair offer, and I'm sure you have no idea of value to know what to ask. I'll try to do some research and get back to you.

judyn

Aug 23, 2005
Louisiana
I am also trying to get a price on them. My siste knows someone - so they are checking. I am beyond tired at this point, and have problems with low bloodpressure. Have to take breaks from the work or it will drop to null and vaid, and then I won't be able to do anything at all.

Attachments

• Train Books.txt
    25 bytes · Views: 26

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hi,

There is a shop that advertises in Model Railroader that buys brass, or can take your goods on consignment and sell them for a %'age. Their address is railmodel.com. Give them a try.
Good luck!
(Just looking at those engines had me salivating...)
Gus.odel.com.

judyn

Aug 23, 2005
Louisiana
Good thing I didn't load all 9 of them! Am waiting on someone who is looking up their prices in the brown book.

judyn

Aug 23, 2005
Louisiana
email me at: blackwolf.6@netzero.com
Yeas - I'm above water - live in Monroe - in North Louisiana. To be honest - we got a little rain out of Katrina and some wind. I wish everyone would have been that lucky. We have a lot of evacuees here in Monroe and the surrounding communities. Thanks for asking!