Union Pacific Modelers...

UP SD40-2

nscaler711:wav: , THANKS for bumping this thread up:thumb: , it has been quiet for awhile.
:deano: -Deano
DSC08521.JPG

UP SD40-2

I JOINED!!!:thumb::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: TWO things though, i didn't like the fact i couldn't space my name out on there i had to run it together:frowns: ,and it only would let me do it in lower case letters, no caps!:cry: = upsd402 .

As for the Diner, here ya go:winki: . THANK YOU!:mrgreen:
din5.JPG

Deano: Well i fixed your Screen name delima but you have to log in under upsd402 also i meant a link to the diners photo sorry

jbaakko

Joined on up too, but I'm a member of so many, that I doubt I'll remember to check in often. How abouts a link in your signature, so when I see your posts I remember to stop in?

viperman

hey Deano, remember me? I also like UP, but my current layout is mainly BN. I did give it a fictional setting in the northern half of IL, so I could essentially get away with running UP and its properties, BNSF and properties, Metra, Amtrak, EJ&E, you get the picture

viperman

Oh, I was at IRM on Mon, and got to see half of the currently existing DD40s! Man was I excited to see and get some pics of it!

UP SD40-2

Steven:wav: , WHO are you?....:confused: .... for cripes sake, OF COARSE I REMEMBER YOU!:eeki::toug::mrgreen: sign1 .

GLAD to see you back!:winki::mrgreen: hey, i took the Metra to Chicago a couple weeks ago, and one of the stops was Crystal Lake:eeki: , YOU were the First person i thought of:winki::smilie: .

so you went to the IRM:thumb: , FANTASTIC PLACE isn't it:winki::mrgreen: , its EASY to see why i go there EVERY YEAR!:mrgreen:

UP SD40-2

It needs To GROW this thread!!!!!!!
Nscaler:wav: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100TH POST!:thumb::mrgreen:
this thread IS growing:winki: , here's a pic to help it, its the DD40AX i took a shot of at the IRM this year, sure wish they would hurry and restore it:smilie: .
DSC09780.JPG

steamhead

Oh my God...!!! Is that something of this world or of alien origin..??
That has got to be the largest diesel ever made..!! Is it..?

UP SD40-2

Oh my God...!!! Is that something of this world or of alien origin..??
That has got to be the largest diesel ever made..!! Is it..?
Gus:wav: , you bet its from this world, this UP WORLD!:thumb: the engine IS the largest diesel, and arguably the most powerful:winki: . its 98' 5" long:eeki: , and had 2 EMD 645E3A prime movers in it:mrgreen: . there were a total of 47 made, ALL for UP:winki::mrgreen: (from 69-71). UP STILL has one on the roster, and it is used quite often:thumb: .
fanz.JPG