undecorated freight cars

brucemac11

I'm trying to find undecorated Nscale freight cars so I can put my own road name on them. Does anyone know if they are available? I want to stay away from Atlas. Thanks, Bruce

brakie

Bruce, You may have to go with Atlas if you want undecs since most manufactures seems to sly away from undecs..Another way would be to buy you preferred brand and repaint the cars.Of course you could just simply remove the road name and recording marks.

siderod

Micro-Trains does make some Undec cars, as does Intermountain. I have to ask, though...why do you want to stay away from Atlas products?

AR

brucemac11 said:
I'm trying to find undecorated Nscale freight cars so I can put my own road name on them. Does anyone know if they are available? I want to stay away from Atlas. Thanks, Bruce

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
With the quality of paint, and the number of road names being put on them, undecs are getting harder and harder to find. The last one I did, in Nscale, for my road was Atlas. The car I did for Ausien is Atlas, it was an undec. looks like Atlas is the only onedoing undecs.
Its even harder in HO scale(What I'm working in now) An Atlas undec cost just as much as one that was decorated.