UMTRR Website Update - May 2005

Hi all,

The Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report website has been updated.

The archive versions of the UMTRR for May 2005 have been posted, and all release tables including the "Month by Month" table for 2005 have been updated.

For those of you not familiar with it, the UMTRR is my independent
review and commentary on the monthly releases of Micro-Trains Line, not affiliated with MTL, and includes information on the prototype history of the car, data from Official Railway Equipment Registers, photo references, and just about anything else I can get my hands on. There are also occassional "guest commentaries" from specific railroad and prototype experts, all in a convenient easy to use package.

The May 2005 full-length subscriber edition of the UMTRR was sent to all UMTRR e-mail subscribers on May 2. The archive edition on the website is shorter, doesn't cover locomotive and some Special Edition releases, and does not include live links, and is posted two to three weeks (or more!) after the subscriber edition is issued. Subscribers usually receive the full UMTRR within a few days of the Micro-Trains monthly announcements. The June 2005 issue should be e-mailed by June 15 (the MTL website will probably update on a Monday this month).

Visit the website for information on how to subscribe:

http://www.irwinsjournal.com/umtrr

The UMTRR continues to be free and worth at least that much...