UMTRR Website Update Feb 09 (finally...)

umtrr-author

Dec 19, 2003
Visit site
The February 2009 Archive Edition of the Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report has been posted to the UMTRR Website. (Finally...)

February UMTRR

The full length edition of the UMTRR was e-mailed to all subscribers on February 4. Unlike the Archive Edition, the e-mailed subscriber edition is full length and covers all releases including Runner Packs as they are announced. Please see the website for information on how to subscribe-- still free and worth at least that much!

Now for the more confusing part... I have updated most of the UMTRR website tables with February and March release information and discontinued items. The exceptions are the "2009 Month by Month" table, which I should have done next week, and of course the March 2009 UMTRR itself, which I have just started writing at the time of this announcement! Items shown as sold out on the Micro-Trains website as of February 28 are marked as such on the UMTRR pages.

Speaking of discontinued items: two N Scale items from February are already sold out (Great Northern boxcar, Trailer Train/Transamerica TOFC/Trailer set) and the two weathered cars (ICG boxcar, MILW covered hopper) were sold out on the day that they were announced.