UHU02's Valley Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Oh man! Be still my heart! Way beyond my meager abilities now; it would really be something to aspire to as they improve.

Gixergs

I feel there is a need here for a WOOHOO!!! Thank you and I now return you to our original programme:thumb:

jparenti

If anyone can do it justice, it's you uhu. Yay!
By the way, you are doing excellent work on the Time Machine remake. I'm already making room in my schedule to start it when you are done. It's one of my favorite subjects. :)

Gixergs

FANTASTIC!!!!! I think there is going to be a lot of people very happy about this.
Once again you are making the impossible possible thank you.

Elliott

Yes indeed. From what I've read, here and elsewhere, in the past Valley Forge had pretty well been written off as impossible, or nearly so, for a card model. If anyone can do this it's you Uhu02. I'm really looking forward to seeing you bring this to life!

vulcan8630

uhu02,

Again you pioneer the paper model design by attempting this paper model of "The Valley Forge" from "Silent Running"....Your excellent "Proteus", "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", 1959 "Time Machine" and others are an inspiration and show me that paper models can go beyond and look even more realistic than their "plastic" counter parts. Keep up the WONDERFUL work!!!!

Do you do designs on request? .....A hmm...accurate Battlestar Galactica (2003) (Season 1 and 3) paper blasters would be something nice to make......

Gixergs

Thank you UHU02 this I think is one of the most wanted models of any of the classic films and one that will be well worth waiting for.Your dedication to the classic films and the models you create are keeping alive great films like Silent Running and Time Machine in the memories of us that grew up with them and hopefully pointing a new audience in their direction to enjoy them a new.

dhanners

Agreed -- great work.

Although I always loved the ship's design, I also always wondered where the engines/thrusters were on the Valley Forge.

Elliott

Details......always with the details. Picky, picky, picky. Engines schmengines......don't sweat the small stuff. :mrgreen:

Wow, three hackneyed cliches in only 15 words......and the first 5 words don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.