UHU02 UFO Interceptor

Gixergs

At the end of last year a very important part of my childhood,Gerry Anderson, passed away a small message at the top of UHU02's site has just made the loss a little easier to bear, "Next work ... under construction at the memorial go UFOinterceptor Jerry Anderson"

Nothing to show yet but it's on it's way!

Z

Zathros

That is really cool and shows the community that has formed around the world. Thanks for posting that Gixergs, and for keeping us up on so many things. You are really appreciated around here! :)

silveroxide

Thank you for your efforts in this design. I know that I am getting ahead of things but will this model have a cockpit interior? Enjoy and see you around the forums.

Gixergs

I believe UHU02 does intend to include a cockpit,I might have to try and build Gary Pilsworth version again just to help keep the excitment under control

Z

Zathros

Gary Pilsworth has been the ultimate Gerry Anderson fix for all of us! Quite right to mention him here. :)

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Let me give you a couple of goodies to tide you over....

the black and whites were some Japanese premiums that came out with the release of the DVD box set...

The simple color Mobile I found on the web some time ago....

Aaaand there's Gary Pilsworth's models available at Dave Pileggi's site:

http://dpileggispicks.com/garpilsworth/index.html

Attachments

• Inter.jpg
    Inter.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Sky1.jpg
    Sky1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Mobile.jpg
    Mobile.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 31
  • SHADO Mobile.jpg
    SHADO Mobile.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 39

Gixergs

Cool thank you.I helped to push Ed Straker's car into a garage many years ago when it was being sprayed for Dave Lee Travis at a place called Mech Spray near where I lived.

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Wish the series had had a third season....I think it's probably the darkest of all the Anderson series.

Gixergs

It certainly was a very dark program,the episode with Strakers son still gives me chills to think about it.There was going to be another series of UFO but it turned into Space 1999 instead

Gixergs

UHU02 has been busy on the UFO Interceptor

Attachments

• 08ufo.jpg
    08ufo.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 10ufo.jpg
    10ufo.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 21

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member