UHU02 Space Station!

kevo

Mar 25, 2010
the detail the scale. words fail me. outstanding, thank you again for another great model.

Z

Zathros

thank you Gixergs:wave:
thank you Zathros:thumb:
thank you all:wave: 

Now, the space station was launched.
d.jpg

uhu02

The Thanks all goes to you UHU, Thank You so much for all of these models! You always seem to pick the subject that people want, then design a model that cannot be rivaled! Thank You! :)

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
As the great man himself has said,the Space Station is launched and ready for download.
Thank you very much for this truely amazing gift,a work of art that I would say will be hard if not impossible to beat but I thought that about the Moon Bus and the Valley Forge and the Proteus and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and.....well you get the idea:)

Attachments

• d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 40
Z

Zathros

I am at a loss for words that UHU addressed me directly! A new personal best! :)

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
UHU02 has posted parts for a "simpler version" of the space staion

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 37

gremlin19573

May 23, 2010
i love the space station....i hope you would do Leonov in scale to your Discovery for your next or near future project... thanks for all your hard work for us

bentbobb

May 24, 2008
Wow,
I go away for a year and find great things when I get back.
One point though, where is the download? I went all over his site and found nothing. Even with Google translate running no downloads where apparent.
Thanks.