UHU02 Gotengo

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Which swear box ?????????
I'm on my ****ing fourth one already.......... OM*G !!!:surprise:

Damn, make that the fifth one........! :) :)

This is UHU02's paper engineering at its best! :bowdown:
Unbelievable!

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Jun 12, 2011
Brazil
Hello, dears. In fact, Uhu's work is amazing. I'm his fan too, and lide you, I want to se this model completed.
But now, I need some help, maybe from Gixergs. I want to assembly the Faro Basso scooter from Uhu for my wife, as a gift for our 10th wedding anniversary next september. How can I register myself in Uhu web site and how can I pay for it file?

I'm very glad to ask you. Thanks for your attention, and greetings from Brazil.

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Jun 12, 2011
Brazil
Thank you, uhu02, thank you a lot!!!! I did the wanted download of Faro Basso files, and they are OK!!!! Now, I need to assembly this model under secret in my job for a special surprise to my wife.

Thank you, thank you so much and thank you again. And, it'll be a pleasure to see the development of your Gotengo model!

Congratulations,

Enterpriser10

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Thank you, uhu02, thank you a lot!!!! I did the wanted download of Faro Basso files, and they are OK!!!! Now, I need to assembly this model under secret in my job for a special surprise to my wife.

Thank you, thank you so much and thank you again. And, it'll be a pleasure to see the development of your Gotengo model!

Congratulations,

Enterpriser10
I'm glad you were able to get the model and I hope you can get it built in time and in secret to surprise your wife. Good luck with the build and the surprise

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Uhu, the pictures of that subsection are of such that I hope it influences other people to put submarine interiors. As always, your work boggles the mind!! :)

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
OK so forget the swear box I suggest everyone following this thread just goes to the nearest hospital and gives them a kidney dialysis machine, save time.

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
I'm sure I've said before but I really wish UHU02 was a Dan Dare fan because a model of Dares Anastasia or Zylbat of this standard would be bliss. Incidental I'm just trying to think of things to put text in because descriptive words for the build are failing me right now
415.jpg 418.jpg 422.jpg 424.jpg