UH60?

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by shrike, Sep 9, 2005.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

Does anyone know of a good, preferably large scale kit of any member of the Blackhawk helo family?
  2. shrike

shrike Guest

Does anyone know of a good, preferably large scale kit of any member of the Blackhawk helo family?
  3. rowiac

rowiac Member

GPM made 1:33 versions of the UH-60 Blackhawk (#58) and the SH-60 Seahawk (#122), but they seem to be out of print....at least I couldn't find them on GPM's site. These are pretty well detailed and have interiors.

Maybe try eBay?

Roger
  4. rowiac

rowiac Member

GPM made 1:33 versions of the UH-60 Blackhawk (#58) and the SH-60 Seahawk (#122), but they seem to be out of print....at least I couldn't find them on GPM's site. These are pretty well detailed and have interiors.

Maybe try eBay?

Roger
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the SeaHawk pops up from time to time, just do variations of the company name, helicopter name, and numbering.

there used to be, at one time, long long long ago
    a Japanese Self Defense Forces (fan) page had 3 helicopters, one of them was the JSDF version of the SeaHawk.

the Czech magazine ABC last year released a 1:48 model of the Jayhawk, it was spread over two issues.

nebeltex and Nobi are rumored to be working on various Blackhawk models.

Rick
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the SeaHawk pops up from time to time, just do variations of the company name, helicopter name, and numbering.

there used to be, at one time, long long long ago
    a Japanese Self Defense Forces (fan) page had 3 helicopters, one of them was the JSDF version of the SeaHawk.

the Czech magazine ABC last year released a 1:48 model of the Jayhawk, it was spread over two issues.

nebeltex and Nobi are rumored to be working on various Blackhawk models.

Rick
  7. SteveM

SteveM Member

Not on eBay. Sikorsky has claimed copyright infringement and shuts down any auction of the GPM kit. :evil:

Let's not discuss the merits of their claim, I'm just stating the fact of it.

SteveM
  8. SteveM

SteveM Member

Not on eBay. Sikorsky has claimed copyright infringement and shuts down any auction of the GPM kit. :evil:

Let's not discuss the merits of their claim, I'm just stating the fact of it.

SteveM
  9. charliec

charliec Active Member

10. charliec

charliec Active Member