Uh-oh..

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by spitfire, Nov 23, 2002.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

I WANT TO PLAY TOO

Great modeling and photo Val, I hope you don't mind I wanted to play toooo. HeHe! :rolleyes: Jim

Attached Files:

2. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Jmarksbery, why dont you make it look it has lasers are coming out of its eyes? Would look cool!
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

Ahhhh Yes!!!!.....A FATE BEFITTING MANY OF THE PRACTIONEERS OF THE LEGAL ARTS!!!:D :D :D :p :p
  4. Casey Feedwater

Casey Feedwater Member

Yes, and sometimes you could even see some great (????) modeling, too. I remember one Japanese-made Godzilla-clone movie where the U.S. Army had gathered to battle the monster. The scene shifted from a group of G.I.'s taking aim to a group of Sherman tanks also taking aim. The problem was, the Shermans were all Revell models complete with little plastic machine gunners and tank commanders sitting in the hatches. I recognized them right away because I had just built the same model about 6 months before.

Talk about a scene buster...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D
  5. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

Looks like this is a normal occurance there, none of the people waiting for the bus is the least bit worried. City of Townsville, perhaps?
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Oh they're worried - in fact they're terrified. Unfortunately, as you can see, they've been frozen to the spot by the paralyzing rays from the monster's eye. Inside, they're screaming......

BTW Yakko, haven't seen many posts from you lately. Whatcha been up to?

Cheers
    :D Val
  7. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Narrator: "The City of Townsville. Today in the city of Townsville a very BIG HORRIBLE MONSTER IS DESTROYING THE TOWN!" (sorry for the caps, wanted to make it look like he's in a panic)

<phone rings> Blossom: "What is it Mayor?" <chitter chatter> "A big monster is attacking the city and looks like a dinosaur?" <more chatter> "We'll be right there!"

Let your childhood show through, lets have some fun! :D