Uh-oh..

Originally posted by Vic

In addition to being just plain "hokie" some of those old movies were full of some great and sometimes tragic or witty dialog but you had to listen closely for it :D :)

Yes, and sometimes you could even see some great (????) modeling, too. I remember one Japanese-made Godzilla-clone movie where the U.S. Army had gathered to battle the monster. The scene shifted from a group of G.I.'s taking aim to a group of Sherman tanks also taking aim. The problem was, the Shermans were all Revell models complete with little plastic machine gunners and tank commanders sitting in the hatches. I recognized them right away because I had just built the same model about 6 months before.

Talk about a scene buster...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Oh they're worried - in fact they're terrified. Unfortunately, as you can see, they've been frozen to the spot by the paralyzing rays from the monster's eye. Inside, they're screaming......

BTW Yakko, haven't seen many posts from you lately. Whatcha been up to?

Cheers
:D Val

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Looks like this is a normal occurance there, none of the people waiting for the bus is the least bit worried. City of Townsville, perhaps?

Narrator: "The City of Townsville. Today in the city of Townsville a very BIG HORRIBLE MONSTER IS DESTROYING THE TOWN!" (sorry for the caps, wanted to make it look like he's in a panic)

<phone rings> Blossom: "What is it Mayor?" <chitter chatter> "A big monster is attacking the city and looks like a dinosaur?" <more chatter> "We'll be right there!"

Let your childhood show through, lets have some fun! :D