Uh-oh..

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Love it:D :D :D This little camera thingy is going to consume much time - I can tell it right now. Watch out world!!! Val "Cyberpic" is on the loose:D :D :D :) :)

You seem to be having so much fun with the photos you will probably forget about "building" for a while!!!

Have fun:) :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey Val, if that thing was on my Badger Creek Lumber Company, wouldn't need any lumber Jacks :D:D

Shamus
wink.gif

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Val, Obviously a re-creation of the 1953 "B" grade horror film THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS :D :D :D

Do I win a prize or something???:D :D

Enjoy the new camera. Looking forward to more pics:)

Attachments

• in_citta.jpg
    in_citta.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 115

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Okay Shamus and Casey - the Bronto2000 is available for tree-felling, switching, hauling, and mayhem, on a first-come, first-served basis.

Vic - I think I have that same woodie station wagon from your photo! Is that some kind of montage you've made or is it an actual photo?

Charlie your kids have been at my house. They played with the layout, ate all the cookies, then left on a giant pterodactyl!

To everyone else, thanks for all your comments! Hope I'm not using up too much bandwith but I am just so thrilled to finally be able to post some pix. This forum (and everyone one it) is great!

cheers
:D Val

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Val,
Thought I would play around with the photo abit and lighten/sharpen it for you.

Shamus
wink.gif

Attachments

• dino2.jpg
    dino2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 102

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Val,
You need an HO scale flux capacitor (and a scale Delorian!) to get Back To the Future!!!! :) Fun pic! I also like all of the shots you posted in the other thread. Those city signs look so good and I'm a fan of little scenes like the one of the fella who took an early happy hour.
Nice going with the new camera!
Ralph

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Val, That's an actual frame from the movie. It was high tech in 1953 BG (before Godzilla:D ). I was 7 years old and it scared the "living beejeezus" outta me. :D :D but I've been hooked on them (those "hokie" old B&W horror films) ever since.:eek: Don't get me started or we'll have The Creature From The Black Lagoon (half man half fish:eek: ) and THEM! (giant ants:eek: ) running around here until The Day The Earth Stood Still (aliens attacking Washington DC:eek: ):D :D :D

Check this out for tons of free horror movie posters. You may want to ad a link from your site.

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/movies/movie_poster2.htm

Attachments

• poster001.jpg
    poster001.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 92

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hey Vic that poster is grrrrrrreat! I love that cheesey old sci-fi monster stuff from the 50's too. Lets see, 1953, I was 5 and wearing pigtails.

Don't you think that the woodie station wagon in the shot from the movie looks exactly like the Classic Metal Works version?

Cheers
:D Val

Hoo boy, did you bring back some memories, Vic! I was also 7 in 1953. Without a doubt, the scariest movie I ever saw was Them! I had nightmares for a year or two thanks to that one.

To this day, I can still see the soldier going down the manhole and the giant ant coming out of the sewer opening behind him. YIKES:eek: :eek: :eek:

hmmmm.... I may have to play around with a few things... hmmmmm.... when's the next "Magic" contest?....

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

To this day, I can still see the soldier going down the manhole

Casey it is funny how stuff like that remains with us over the years isn't it. From the "Beast" I can vividly recall the monster bending over, picking up a policeman, chewing him up and swallowing him. All during the time he was being eaten up the policeman was screaming "Moma, Moma!!" In addition to being just plain "hokie" some of those old movies were full of some great and sometimes tragic or witty dialog but you had to listen closely for it :D :)

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
From the "Beast" I can vividly recall the monster bending over, picking up a policeman, chewing him up and swallowing him.

Then again in Jurassic Park it was a lawyer who got chewed up while sitting on the toilet. Can't say that he was at the right place to mess himself! :D