U.S.S Defiant

Status
Not open for further replies.

loenf

Jul 12, 2007
Berlin, Germany
This Model is also from Zosho's Site, its the U.S.S. Defiant. It is the smallest model I ever Build. It has the same scale of the Enterprise and the Thunderchild. I attached some Photos were you can see all the models.

Regards Loenf

Defiant.jpg Defiant1.jpg Defiant2.jpg Defiant3.jpg Defiant4.jpg Defiant5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cmags

Nice collection! That came out really nice I wasn't sure it was paper at first. In fact, I thought you were showing me the digital 3-d mesh! What weight card did you use (or did you use plain paper)? What are those stands made from, I really like 'em!

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

loenf

Jul 12, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Nice collection! That came out really nice I wasn't sure it was paper at first. In fact, I thought you were showing me the digital 3-d mesh! What weight card did you use (or did you use plain paper)? What are those stands made from, I really like 'em!

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Hi, I think the paper I used is A4 120g/m² an for the reinforcement I used 1mm thick cardstock. Two of the stands are made of old harddrive casings. The small one is made of aluminium profiles for picture frames.

regards loenf

think-floyd

Jun 7, 2008
Any Pub, Ireland
Those stands are really excellent, they look like they could be sitting on someone's Ready Room desk :) I have a couple of old hdd's around, but I don't want a reputation for plagiarising other people's creativity sign1

Lovely work, makes me want to make more starships.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.