Two, yes, two new forums....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
At the suggestions of some members and overwhelming support of the Gauge staff, we have added two new forums in the "Reference" section.

Trackside industries and details- here is where you can show actual and scale structures and other things you find along the line. We would expect to see pictures and descriptions of what we're looking at be it an industry, some other structure or even signage and signals. There are those of us that are anxious to see what's there and why, what's appropriate and what's not.

Weathering - We have lots of fine modelers here that can weather with their eyes closed, and others that are struggling to know how to start. We are looking for all kinds of modelers, those that we can learn from and those that want a critique. Some may just want to post their work and not want any feedback. Just let us know what your desires are when you post. Personally, I always appreciate feedback, how else would I know how to improve what I'm doing?

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Yay, I am so excitedbounce7 bounce7 Two new forums:thumb: :thumb:

I would like to post some of my weathered trains, trucks and buildings and would like feedback to be recieved. So do I just make a new thread in that forum?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
TruckLover said:
Yay, I am so excitedbounce7 bounce7 Two new forums:thumb: :thumb:

I would like to post some of my weathered trains, trucks and buildings and would like feedback to be recieved. So do I just make a new thread in that forum?
Yep, that's how it works.:thumb: :thumb:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Real communication cannot happen without two things: An initial statement, and feedback.
It is an unfortunate fact of life that we get too little feedback. Because of that, we go on making the same mistakes, until the feedback finally sets us straight.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Some dumb administrator set up the forums and locked out the members. Geeze, he hasn't done that since he set up the Trainspotting forum in the same section. Complete dunderhead, that's what.... What's that you say? That was who? :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: Someday I'll learn to check "forum permissions" before I think all is well...:D :D :D :D

Try it now, it should, mind you I said, "should", work...sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1