Two models of Site FinalPaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWebdude said:
We don't usually post models without the designers or website owner/administrators permission.

The Admins at Finalpaper are now accepting non-koreans for membership provided you email them your name and information.

I understood rick
but the one what I make then... do I turn off?

TheWebdude said:
We don't usually post models without the designers or website owner/administrators permission.

The Admins at Finalpaper are now accepting non-koreans for membership provided you email them your name and information.

I understood rick

TheWebdude said:

I understood rick

TheWebdude said:

I understood rick

TheWebdude said:

I understood rick

TheWebdude

Just a Member
That is my 'suggestion'. Posting others models without asking permission first is never a good idea.

I'm about to start a thread in reference to Finalpaper you may want to read as it will be most helpful to many of our non-korean speaking members.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
That is my 'suggestion'. Posting others models without asking permission first is never a good idea.

I'm about to start a thread in reference to Finalpaper you may want to read as it will be most helpful to many of our non-korean speaking members.

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

TheWebdude

Just a Member

Status
Not open for further replies.