Turret T34-76 zavod 112 / test built / 1-25 scale

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
Hello!
StuG temporarily has break, because I had something quickly glue, while also realized my quiet modeling dream .
A week ago I got a color photo of a new model,test glued for publishers and after seeing photos I prepared a list of observations and comments. The designer contacted with me and we started our few days hard work. We analyzed dozens, and perhaps, without exaggeration, hundreds of photos. Maciek improved major and minor details. In fact, the entire cylindrical part of the tower was designed again, what changed this part of the model so you can have a lot of fun with a great final result.
Here are my first photos of the tower . More about the Publisher and Designer in the next installment. Look how beautiful it coincided with "leaves" on ovals turret. The method of forming what I used to tell later.
The turret was to quickly set on the hull of my plastic T34-85 (here you can see the difference in diameter of turret ring). F34 metal barrel is PHA production, it is available at a limited edition.

Cheers
36_17_41.gif

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
It is time to end the relationship, because it was supposed to be short and fast. Unfortunately, I can not glue for test, it must be clear. Many things I have changed, some parts removed because I paint the model. Now photos and a short commentary to them.

Just as I like, opening hatches, and in the future in the hatch as a duty figure.
Here, I went ahead and the port for smoke launcher and signaling rockets is opened.

Turret details

Solid welded side periscopes covers and pistol ports.

Reworked parts: gun manlet, hook's for lifting turret and periscope.

New PE kits what i use are from Aber : R03 set of Numbers & letters and screw heads 35A101 and resin bolts instead of laser-cut, which often delaminate.

At the end turret ready to painting with a model from "Maly Modelarz" from 1968 (?) designed by Bohdan Wasiak. The model was glued around the 1973, so it`s 40 years old and it shows more than 2 era in modeling.

Currently, the turret has already painted green, dry and wait for the next step- decals.
The final touch as weathering, wash, etc have to wait to the moment when I glue its base in the form of the hull.

The end soon.

Regards Piterpanzer

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
It`s the last entrance in my relation.
The first painting coats and delicate shading upper parts.

Then Sidolux (gloss lack) and decals from the series "Polish Army" made by Panzer Hobby Art, which is mine.
After the position and pressed decals next some layers of Sidolux to their "sinking" (blend).

After the gloss lack was dry I add wash Valleyo in 3 shades, and then weathering and scratches.

Finally, small figures-mania and the end.

I put matt cote on whole tank when the hull will be ready.

As I promised You, as a Easter gift I present Publisher and Designer.
Model will be edition after Easter in GPM in other than my camo and I hope that gluing it will have as much fun as I did.
The designer, who bravely endured my whining and criticizing, and finally achieve the effect is Maciej Herbut.
Maciej thanks for the opportunity to work with You, the common hours spent on refining the model, it was a real pleasure, and the effort put into the final result.

Happy Easter to You !