Tuesday It Is - Stop And Have A Cup Or Two.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Howdy Hi Rounders,

The usual goodies and liquids are set out today. Plus, directly from Debbie's kitchen, her ever popular FRITTERS. :D :cool: :p :D :p :cool: :D

Cowcatcher thanks for thinking of me ... I think. :p :confused: :p

Debbie has asked if'n we'all would add another name to our prayers for them. Her brother Phillip who is 75 percent blind has had a stroke. He lives alone in Tenn. Cousins and friends are pitching in to help but she cannot go because she and David are all the family that David's Father has. Please keep them in you thoughts and prayers.

TrainWorm, please E-mail wolv33. :cool:

Clumber bring them on in. :cool: :D

Roryglasgow yes, horailfan, NYCandHR, and myself were at the Jamboree this year. :cool: :D :cool: I was there last year, also. IMHO, I thought the layout tour last year was better than this year.

Rusty, don't forget that the doughnuts were getting licked before Casey was a wearing that "cap". :D :rolleyes: :eek: :p :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Russ, I know how the poor thing feels. :D :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :D

Give your train a present today.

WELCOME TO THE GAUGE
chipmunk

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

What happened to autumn? It seems like we went directly to winter around here in the Delaware Valley. It was in the seventies one day and the forties the next. Frost on the grass this morning as I left for work. I will take a hot cup of coffee this morning to chase the chill away.

Abrams Yard was covered in fog this morning but I could make out the silhouette of high hood Geep sitting in the yard. Would have been a nice picture if I only had my camera.

Debbie and David, you and your family are in our prayers.

I actually did some modeling last night. I airbrushed a couple of cars and added ground foam to the base for the Northern Light & Power building. Tonight I hopefully can work a little bit more on the base and do some more airbrushing.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Skunk Valley

Nov 5, 2002
Middle Georgia, USA
Visit site
Good Morning, Crew. Looks like I finally found my way home.

Wife had surgery two weeks ago. Removed some constrictions from her colon, and discovered her cancer is back. Looks like chemotherapy again.

Cool weather and rain here in the Southern States is nice. Able to get to the railroad without excessive sweating.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Debbie, your family is in our prayers.

I think Tom's cold weather is all over the east coast. We had frost here also.

A hot coffee and some of Debbies fritters will be fine. then off to work. The layout awaits today.

Have a good day:)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Hi everyone...

We got about 4-5cm (~2") snow and about a bazillion car accidents here yesterday. Seems like everyone suddenly forgets how to drive once the snow starts flying.

Definitely need a cup or three to get going this morning. Have a good day...

Andrew

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all!

'Tis 37 degrees here in the land of Buckeyes. Suppose to be up to 45 today with rain...

Well,I went to get breakfast this morning and found one of my tires slash. We have a tire slasher on the loose and so far he has hit over 76 cars( including a car lot) in the last 30 days.The police has a suspect but can not prove he is the one doing the slashing...:mad: This punk has a rap sheet 10 pages long. I have no doubts our boys in blue will nail this,this,ahh gentleman. Sorry I can not use my true name for him.:eek: :D

Dave and Debbie I shall remember you in my prayers.

Now,time for a cup of coffee or 3 to settle down and off to the tire shop...

Have a nice day all! :D

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Morning people.
Work went better last night. Ride home was a nightmare. Rained last night then dropped waaaay below freezing. Black ice and accidents everywhere. But by the time I got out of work, things were pretty well cleared up, just not the traffic.
Take my regular and Boston creme.
Dave and Debbie,our prayers go out to you.
Everyone have a nice day, catch ya all later.
Time to inspect the inside of my eyelids.

Mornin y'all

and hey from Holbrook AZ...again

just had fun driving through lots of freezing fog, and now it's time for bed. i'll take a couple of fritters to go.

i decided to quit smoking yesterday...:eek: :eek: :eek:
20 hours so far without a cigarette. hope it lasts this time. it'll be 100 bucks a month or more that i can spend on trains instead:D :D :D

i'll say a prayer for you and yours Debbie, and all those who need one.

y'all have an excellent week, I am off to the bay Area.

Rusty Stumps

Good morning everyone, you too Feedwater!

Debbie, Jack, your families are in our prayers! "Been there, done that" doesn't help right now but know what your going through. :(

Well I've joined the "employed" again. Actually I technically haven't been unemployed just no income! That's one of the fun things of owning your own company. You never really become unemployed you just don't get a paycheck when there isn't any work. So this is why I decieded to go to work for the "man" so to speak. Little bit of a commute. Indy to Cincinnati, no I won't do that each day. They offered me four 10 hour days so I get a three day weekend plus the pay a per deim so temp living isn't bad. When work was good I use to travel up to 95,000 a year flying all around the country. I've still got some frequent flyer miles to cash in. :D

Seeing everyone is giving a weather report each morning I'll have to give mine! Indy, 45, overcast and going to rain soon!

Now I'll have a cup of decaf and a Boston Creme filled if you don't mind seeing Feedwater's hat hasn't been here to lick any of them yet.......:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
That's great news Rusty!! I've also been there done that. When I worked in the field (construction) I used to spend all week at the job site and come home weekends, problem was 12-16 hr days 5 days a week. Now I sit behind a desk and make more money on a 37.5 hr work week, and I get to go home at night!:cool:

Wolv33

Aug 30, 2002
Smalltown, MO
Visit site
Good morning everyone!

Take a couple donuts and some chocolate milk. Man, I miss my tea. Milk doesnt wake you up like tea does. LOL!

I have 4 more forums to hand out mods for, so if anyone is interested, please email me from here.

I have heard from Debbie and David, now I need to hear from Trainworm.

Nothing going on as far as modeling goes. Forum stuff is kicking my butt, plus I am studying for my MCSE...

Talk to ya all later.

John Albee

Oct 29, 2002
Visit site
Morning All!
Nice to see you this morning. David/Debbie, we will pray for your brother.
Brakie, just turn the tire around, it's only flat on one side.
Congrats to you Russ on you new gig, I'm trying like crazy to keep mine.
Any you guys run into that "age discrimination" thing???
Happy Railroadin'!
Finally got my trackwork completed to be able to make a complete circuit! It's only taken my 14 years to get to this point!

Morning, all. You, too, Stumpy.

Jack, I'm sorry to hear that about your wife. My sister went through major surgery and cancer treatments 2 years ago, and my wife had a major scare just last month. None of it is any good for the patients or the family members.

David, Debbie, and Jack, I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

I worked on my tractor and wagon repair shed for a couple of hours last night. I'm building this one on a diorama base that can be "fit in" to the layout benchwork. I got the ties down in place for a siding (I'm handlaying the track :eek: ) on the base, and all of the structure's wall are now erected.

Another gloomy, chilly day here in the K.C. area.

Have a good one, everyone. You, too, Stumpy.:D

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
Greetings all from the partly sunny NW. Another fine day in the works and I am lookin' forward to a nice hot cuppa and some no calorie donut holes.:rolleyes:

Hang tough there Jack. Spouse challenges can really pull us down. My wife of 31 years has been going through menopause (why isn't it womenopause:confused: ) for 5 years now. I keep my 'sanity' by praying a lot and meeting regularly with other guys during the week, not to mention, good ol' MRRing.;)

Ya'll have a great day in the neighborhood and keep yer powder dry.:D

papa smurf37

Oct 23, 2002
southern New Hampshire
Visit site
HI NELSON AND ALL:
Just came back from exercising my Nov. 5th constitutional right with my better half. Now I'm going to have lunch and do a bit of carpentry in our kitchen. If they hadn't used salt in places on the local roads this morning, we'd be out with our sidecar rig, enjoying the fall sunshine[salt sure RUINS motorcycles!].
Just so I don't forget [old geezer] am wishing early:Happy Upcoming Holidays to ALL! TTFN....Tom:) :)

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Moring all.

David and Debbie, Jack.....thinking of you. I am there with my 15 year old son Jack so I really understand your plight.

Thanks for the fritters Debbie.

Your welcome Nelson!!!!!:D :D :D Now if I can just remember what for!!!

John Albee.....yes I have, that's why I am working straight commission!!!!!

I froze my b*tt off this morning waving a sign along the road reminding folks to vote and co-ordinatated a a phone bank last night for our local school bond issue. Kids are popping out of the seams of the building because of space issues and the 50 year old plumbing and electric is showing its age. Hope we get it done this time for them!

Have a great day all!!!!

John Albee

Oct 29, 2002
Visit site
Now, Dave, only the BEST work straight commission! The rest of us gotta have that safety net!
Jack, I also want you to know that my prayers are with you. Please friends also pray for my friend and coworker Mike, who's wife has breast cancer. Thanks!