tthomas

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by tthomas, Sep 16, 2007.

1. tthomas

tthomas New Member

I got the model H.M.S. Bellona from the shipyard and have some red parts numbered 1-10 ect. but I can not find in the instructions where they go. I assume they go on the inside of the gunwales. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWER?. THANKS
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I moved this over to the ship section in hopes that some of the folks that frequent here will be able to help you out.

You can take a pic of those parts and post them too - that might help a bit (just of those parts though ;) ) that way those that have never seen the model might be able to help figure it out based on how they look.
    Chris
  3. gian7675

gian7675 Member

I'll look into my Shipyard HMS Bellona.

I think you're correct about your assumption.

It's a little bit frusrating on Shipyard kits wherein some parts do seem to be "floating" and there are no specific instructions as to where they should go :cry:
  4. gian7675

gian7675 Member

Are these the mystery parts that you mentioned?

Small red parts from 1-10 that look like commas's C's?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If they are, it's actually the framing for the...gun port windows(that's what I call them)...Just do the numbering in an ascending or descending order starting from the referrence instruction.

[​IMG]
  5. tthomas

tthomas New Member

I don't know who sent the pictures of the red parts for shipyards H.M.S.Bellona but the red parts I was referring to were the big ones on the right side of the pictures numbered 1-10 and so on. thanks
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I merged these for you. You accidentally created a second thread instead of responding to this one :)
    Chris