Tsunami micro decoder

With Soundtraxx annoucing their new Tsunami micro sound decoder I'm seriously thinking of the Spectrum DCC ready 4-6-0 the 52"driver version...I'm betting that decoder with speaker should fit even the small pre-1900 tender...anyone else thinking along these lines? :twisted:

jbaakko

I'm thinking along the lines of switchers, but I'm a diesel guy... Darn Tsunami's being steam only.

HO DOCTOR

I've been reading about the new mini and was thinking along the same lines. Right now I couldn't afford it.:cry: I'll have to start saving my silver for one.:mrgreen:
If you do an install, please post lots of pictures so I can follow along. I have done decoder installs before, but never with sound. Finding a place for the speaker is what baffles me. Also speaker size and ohms.wall1

I've been reading about the new mini and was thinking along the same lines. Right now I couldn't afford it.:cry: I'll have to start saving my silver for one.:mrgreen:
If you do an install, please post lots of pictures so I can follow along. I have done decoder installs before, but never with sound. Finding a place for the speaker is what baffles me. Also speaker size and ohms.wall1
Afraid i'm in the same boat....champaine taste and a beer budget!!sign1