Trying out new camera (Christmas)

L

lester perry

100_0045.jpg
I used to have to borrow a camera for my pics now I have my own and I love it.

100_0056.jpg

100_0051.jpg

100_0050.jpg

100_0049.jpg

L

lester perry

Would you believe it is a Kodak? It is a easy Share Z612, 6.1 megapixel. I am amazed at what it will do. Need a couple of years of college to operate it if you take it off of auto.
Les

L

lester perry

Illus said:
I like the second picture, the reflection of the sun (flash) off the car bumper looks cool...
I used a flood light no flash. I like your avtar. H8 at Ford foundation in Dearborn Michigan, correct?
Les

oldtanker

Les, Kodak actually makes a pretty good Digi cam. Our son got one of those a few weeks ago, stood in line outside of target from like 4AM....sign1 kids:thumb:

Rick

UP SD40-2

NICE PICS LES!:thumb: i always liked to see pics of your layout, and perhaps well get to see some more pics of the BIG STEAMERS you have:thumb::D. GLAD you got a good camera:thumb:.

THANKS!:D -Deano

Beautiful pics. In the first picture, there is a flaw in your lens on that right track. Or is that an ...er....um....:D :D :D

Lynn

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Nice Pics Les, very clear!! I agree with Deano, lets see some more or your layout and those big steamers of yours. :D :D :D

YmeBP

Yowzers those pictures are awesome!! How did you get them to fit into the small upload size of the gauge and still look so good.

L

lester perry

yellowlynn said:
Beautiful pics. In the first picture, there is a flaw in your lens on that right track. Or is that an ...er....um....:D :D :D

Lynn
Not a flaw it is crooked track. Not an operational problem and hard to reach, not worth the effort to fix and I know why it is there.

Yowzers those pictures are awesome!! How did you get them to fit into the small upload size of the gauge and still look so good.

I use Photobucket.
les

Relic

Do y'find that y'notice stuff in photos that would slip by in real life , like the insulaters on the telegraph poles?
Very nice pics by the way

CCT70

I lOVE that first shot with the hostler helper/switchman riding the pilot and giving hand signals to the hogger. Very seldomly does something like a crew working get modeled so it's refreshing to see. Not a bad loco either!

In fact, you have a very nice layout, show it off!