Trotskiy's Models?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by doc_harvey, Dec 28, 2005.

1. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Hiya Gang,

Does anyone already have Trotskiy's P-47? I'm looking to send a copy of it to my dad.....it has always been his favorite warbird. Another question I have about his models....it almost seems that the fuselages are all flattened along the sides? or is just the camera angles?
  2. Andreas

Andreas New Member

Hello Doc,

You should not have to wait too long to get the P-47 from Trotskiy. It's next on the list to be available. So keep watching the site for the next few weeks.

Greetings
    Andreas
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Unfortunately, Mr Troyskiy does skip around some. So the Thunderbolt may not be the next. I've been waiting for some of his WWII Japanese planes to come up and they haven't yet.

I looked in my folders and I have not gotten the P-47 yet, so maybe we will get lucky and he will turn it loose this time. (fingers crossed:grin: )

john
  4. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

I have it, from the last go-round.

Al Hazlett
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

OK..........I'm going to ask.

If he is allowing these models to be downloaded freely..........can we share them between ourselves? Morally speaking.

I don't want to step on toes, but I am curious because there are some I want and they have not come up since I've been looking....... over a year.

john
  6. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

I assume we can, but usually I just respond directly to the person asking, so its a low-key thing. People helped me find free models when I was looking, so I do the same for models that were freely available.
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Well I figure it was OK, these are free models and are marked as to the owner. But I thought I would toss it out and take the "heat" if anybody got lit up.

I'd like to be able to post what ones I have and see what others have and swap so we can all enjoy them.

But that's just my opinion.........

john