Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

How do you download those?
    Thanks!
    Chris
  2. degreen60

degreen60 Member

It was not easy for me to find how to download. The translations to english by net program is not the best. Start here and see if you can get them downloaded if not I can email them to you. I think emailing them would be easer than trying to tell how to download them.

Translated version of http://www.vector.co.jp/vpack/browse/person/an038372.html
  3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The only thing I can download for those planes would be to download the html page that gives information on the pages. If you actually were able to get the vector files for these planes recently then there's something you are doing differently (different browser or something) than we are.
  4. degreen60

degreen60 Member

I must have installed 6 other programs that were suppost to open these files and did not. Winrar worked. Thanks. Don
  5. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Go to this url. Pick the plane you want and click it. On the next page close to the top and in the middle are 3 blue icons with chinese writting in them, put curser on right one and it should show download, click it. Now just below the 3 icons on the new page is a blue icon with chinese in it and what looks a diskette drive with an arrow, that is the file download. Took me several tries to find it.

If need send me an email and I will email them to you. There are only 2 files, the Zero and type 96.

6. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Hi Dan! I managed it also. Let my try to describe...
    You click "3D papercraft airplane" - ne page opened with ... signs... scroll down to the end there you see 3 buttons, one is marked blue. Then you push the cursor other the third "download" will be shown as context (on firefox). Klick again, next page - more ... signs... the button left to the adverstisment will open the second window, the download will start automatically. I hope I described it well. DON'T ASK ME WHAT STANDS IN THE BUTTONS....
    Frank
  7. OldMan

OldMan Member

Nice find guys, thanks a lot! :thumb:
  8. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Maybe between the 2 of us they can find the buttons to click. HAHA
  9. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Well, thanks to the link provided by degreen60 I was able to get these files downloaded. I'm still missing the link from the main page to get to any of this - but as these are the only 2 planes listed as being in vector format, I guess I'm not too worried about it ;)
    Thanks much guys!
  10. smsuski

smsuski Member

Hi,
    I think all you have to do is drop the ".bin" and the files will open.
    Marv S
  11. degreen60

degreen60 Member

The .bin was dropped when the files were downloaded to my computer. Still had to use Winraw to open them.
  12. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

The ca 13 is now up.
  13. OldMan

OldMan Member

North American T-6D Texan is up!:thumb:
  14. cjd

cjd Member

15. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

16. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Just been to Trotskiy's Studio, the Babelfish translated site, and there doesn't seem to be anything free available at the moment except the F86F

Graham
  17. igoraf

igoraf Member

Hi,

Trotskiy put only one model available for download at a time. You have to visit the page as often as possible.

Regards,

Igor
  18. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

Mr. Trotskiy seems to have pulled the last of the aircraft of the site.
  19. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

That's weird. The whole bottom row disappeared.
  20. degreen60

degreen60 Member

The planes with blue above are free. Go to this url. Pick the plane you want and click it. On the next page close to the top and in the middle are 3 blue icons with chinese writting in them, put curser on right one and it should show download, click it. Now just below the 3 icons on the new page is a blue icon with chinese in it and what looks a diskette drive with an arrow, that is the file download. Took me several tries to find it.

There are only 2 files, the Zero and type 96.