Tricorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearz

"There's something wrong with this tricorder Captain.. its saying the whole crew is.... drooling..???"

Great Job nothing ~ excellent detail!!!.. Can we have a closer look at those hinges? did you use wire?. Some optional 'screens' would be fun... Gota have a 'Its worse than that Jim............"

:thumb::thumb:

JackFrost

OOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHhhhhhhh a new shiny to add to the list, must resist noo nooooo its assimilating me .
Actually thats really great :woot1:

Nothing

Longtime Member
ok ididnt think this many people would be interested or think it was good enough to build. so here is the file.

a couple of notes: the boxy buttons are 3 ply laminates as the boxes were too small to fold. i used a silver sharpie to paint the caseing. and finally, mine does open and close but i used 3 peices of styrene tube with wire for the hinges. outside tubes glue to one part and middle tube glues to other.
pictures for example:

tricorder hinge 001.jpg tricorder hinge 002.jpg

model:View attachment tricorder.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

MOS95B

Thank you for sharing!!!!

TheKing.gif

Thanks for the tricorder model. If we'd had that ten years ago when my son went to a Star Trek convention in the Albert Hall, London, complete with Voyager-style uniform my wife made him, he'd have been really pleased. I think that today, at nearly thirty, he'll still enjoy having one!

Thanks again.

Gearz

Thanks for the model nothing ! nice work ~ LOVE those hinges ~ CLEVER !

**Its good to see someone giving the 3d source credit ~ max points! it doesn't happen enough.. :thumb::thumb:

hdj.gif

(sorry I couldn't resist it )

Last edited by a moderator:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Build pics & model in thread.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.