tranformer's

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by allhallowseve, Sep 15, 2005.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

hi to all has anyone found any other tranformer's ??? i have all the halo-cones
    i was just wonder there were anymore i did see in travel thought the net i saw a huge scrapper but the site was very unreadable i could't find any downloads for it if by chance anyone found some let know

thanks
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

hi to all has anyone found any other tranformer's ??? i have all the halo-cones
    i was just wonder there were anymore i did see in travel thought the net i saw a huge scrapper but the site was very unreadable i could't find any downloads for it if by chance anyone found some let know

thanks
  3. Mace

Mace Member

Well I used to know a website with someting called Paperformers, which were tiny (and darn hard to build) transformers which....(hold on to the desk) could really transform!!! :D

Anyways the website died and the designs along with it BUT not all is lost I'll have a cruise on the Net and see it I can find them again 8)

UPDATE: http://www.cosmicrust.com here is were they can be found again :D Enjoy
  4. Mace

Mace Member

Well I used to know a website with someting called Paperformers, which were tiny (and darn hard to build) transformers which....(hold on to the desk) could really transform!!! :D

Anyways the website died and the designs along with it BUT not all is lost I'll have a cruise on the Net and see it I can find them again 8)

UPDATE: http://www.cosmicrust.com here is were they can be found again :D Enjoy
  5. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

6. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member