Trains Unlimited

Voice

Mar 2, 2001
central Iowa
Visit site
I don't know how many people know of this show on cable, but it took me some luck to find it. Its on the History Channel, and here in central Iowa, its on from 4 to 5 AM Monday mornings. (Thank God for VCR's!!!!)

This past week, they had a show about the development of steam engines, and had O Winston Link talking about taking pictures.

Virginian, they had a segment about N&W, and they even show the picture "Drive-in"!!

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Hi 'Voice'
Bummer...our cable co. doesn't have History channel...mabe it's time to squawk about that
mad.gif
but I have family in town...if I can find out when it's on out here, maybe they'll tape it for me??? bet so
biggrin.gif

Hey buddy, you've been a great help so far..I hope you 'hang around' for a while; maybe I'll be able to return the favors someday!
VGN
p.s. They probably used footage from Mr. Link's video that I rented from Fulton Station, my favorite train shop.:cool
frown.gif
hopefully;it's foggy right now)

Hello Voice:

Yes I did know about that show. Engact I just recorded a show about trains during WWII! I have several of the series on tape. You should also be let known that you can buy these tapes if you go to. www.historychannel.com There is also a program sked too. It's a great show for anyone who loves trains and American history.

Andy

FYI: Did you know that Jess's James first train robbery was the Rock Island Line?

Source: RITS