TrainNut, Brakie, Peter...Any Mod Will Do!!

scubadude

I was looking at Brakie's EXCELLENT :thumb: thread A Short Look At Yards and really NEED to see the pics. :eek: Could someone pretty please fix the picture links in that thread??? Huh, pretty pleeeeese????
ps - maybe you could catch the rest of Brakie's stuff - I need all the help I can get! sign1
pss - Thanks!

brakie

Richard,That diagram was lost on my old computer and has disappeared from my photo bucket album.
I can redo the diagram if you would like but,it will be tomorrow or Tuesday before I can get around to it-club meeting today at 1:00 and I am meeting some of the guys for lunch around noon.

scubadude

Thanks, Bro I don't want you to go to any trouble. I have been checking out all the threads in the Model Ops forum and am getting jazzed up to add a yard to my layout. I was just about to start glueing track down when this latest obsession started. Now you've done it...Thanks a lot! sign1

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
If you are looking for the yard set-up that Brakie helped me out with I have it on my PC at home. It used to be in my photo album here before the Gauge switched over to Zealot guess it got lost in the transition. I'm using the same basic plan for my current layout, I've changed a couple of things, however it's still pretty much the same track plan.

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
I tired to upload the track plan last night. The file is a format that the board doesn't support. I could e-mail it if you like.

trainz_dude24

Diagram help

:thumb: Looks like you'll need some help from me!
350px-Railyard_LA_river.jpg
Now, what is this diagram of?

Gary S.

It's a paint file. Coverted from an XtrkCad file. I'm not at home right now...so I can't "show" it to you at this moment.

If you are talking about "Paint" that comes with MicroSoft Windows, can't you save the file as a bitmap or a .jpg file?

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
If you are talking about "Paint" that comes with MicroSoft Windows, can't you save the file as a bitmap or a .jpg file?

I could probably do that...it is an "older" file though which I guess the Zealot Gallery does not recognize. Last night I was too tired to do it. When it didn't upload the first time I just shrugged my shoulders and went to bed.

:sleeping:

scubadude

Wow, didn't mean to create such a fuss...:eek:ops: I appreciate all the trouble...looking forward to seeing those pictures...anyone can pm me if it is easier.....